PPSS Anti-Spit Masks
Anti-Spit Masks have been designed to effectively help protect homeland security and other frontline professionals (correctional officers and paramedics) from Hepatitis C and other infectious diseases, transmitted by a combatant or violent person spitting saliva or infected blood in their face.
The risk of being spat on is realistic and protection from such threat is sensible. Police unions around the world have for some time raised concerns about spitting as it has serious potential health risks.
PPSS Anti Spit Mask
The use of anti-spit masks has been questioned by some people in the past, raising concerns in terms of the risk of suffocation, especially when such anti-spit mask is forced over the head of someone suffering from breathing difficulties. However, the PPSS Anti-Spit Mask this risk has been totally eliminated.
PPSS Anti-Spit Masks | Features
- Simple and fast to deploy
- Developed through intensive field testing
- Individually packed and labelled
- Allows you to observe your suspect's face
- Excellent visibility
- Safe, secure and lightweight
- Available in box of 100pcs only
Human rights activist may have their very own opinion about this type of protective equipment... however, we at PPSS Group are passionate about one thing alone... and that is the safety and protection of frontline professionals, not the human rights of someone who deliberately aims to cause real harm to professionals who care, protect and serve our community.
PPSS Anti Spit Masks | Questions & Answers
- How easy is it to put on? Much easier than any other product on the market, no Velcro, no straps.
- Is it possible to get it off once someone is handcuffed? No one has been able to remove one yet.
- How many PPSS Anti-Spit Masks are in a box? 100 individually packed and labelled pieces.
- Can I buy individual anti-spit masks? Unfortunately not
- Is Vision impaired when wearing the mask? No
- Is there any discomfort when wearing the mask? No
- Can eye contact be maintained once the mask has been fitted? Yes
- When a person has been spitting and especially if there is blood involved, how easy is it to remove the mask whilst containing any fluid now in the mask? Follow the visual instructions provided on each packet and this process is simple clean and self-containing
- If a person is hyperventilating will the mask be drawn to the mouth and cause additional panic? No if the mask is fitted correctly this will not happen. Bute, never leave a person unattended whilst wearing the mask.
- Are there other colours available? No, not at the moment as this colour offers the clearest vision for both officers and the person wearing the mask.
- Who wears the mask, the officer or the prisoner? We strongly suggest the combatant or aggressive member of the public will be requested/forced to wear it.
If you would like to speak with us about PPSS Anti-Spit Masks... then please call +44 (0) 845 5193 953, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ppss-group.com
For all U.S. and Canada based inquiries please visit the website of our North American division www.ppss-northamerica.com email email@example.com or call 800-928-4802