Our Covert Bullet Resistant Vest model CV2 is currently being worn by international Special Ops Units, Secret Services, Diplomatic Protection Teams, Personal Security Details (PSD) and many others who have a precise operational need for concealable ballistic protection.
Offering not only NIJ Std 0101.06 Level IIIA certified ballistic protection, they also protect the wearer from full contact shots as required by the FBI and the infamously stringent German Police body armour test protocol. Official test reports are of course available upon special request.
This advanced design has also been successfully tested against a general issue TASER® device, which was recently conducted in a realistic operational setting - with a negative effect on the wearer. The wearer was not incapacitated by the Taser discharge nor suffered any effects of the device.
Please read our CEO's rather informative articles:
- "Explaining the NIJ Std 0101.06 Ballistic Resistance of Body Armour"
- "Understand more about covert bullet resistant vests"
Features & benefits
- Protection against full contact shots
- Protection against TASER®
- Ultra-thin, lightweight and flexible
- Adjustable Velcro shoulder straps
- Manufactured under strictly ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled conditions
- Performance unaffected by moisture
- Who is this product suitable for?
Highly advanced ultra-resilient European ballistic material
Waterproof and breathable Cordura® 180Ground-breaking temperature controlling Outlast® space technology, making it the ideal choice of armour for hot and humid environments
NIJ Level IIIA (NIJ Std 0101.06) ballistic protection
Protection against full contact shots
Protection from Tokarev Ball 7.62 x 25mm and Makarov 9 x 18mm
Protection against more aggressive handgun ammunitionProtection against TASER®
- Private Security Details (PSD/PMC/PSC)
- Law Enforcement Officers (LEO)
- Executive/Diplomatic Protection Professionals
- Homeland Security Agencies
- Customs and Border Protection
- Prisoner Transportation
- Immigration Control
- Airport Securities
Please contact us now if you have you any further
questions about PPSS Bullet Resistant Vests:
Tel: +44 (0) 845 5193 953 | Email: email@example.com