PPSS Body Armour for Civil Enforcement & Bailiffs
PPSS Body Armour has been designed for civil enforcement officers and bailiffs who are often faced with intoxicated, hostile or abusive members of the public.
Our UK Home Office certified OVERT model (please see image on the right) is our most popular model due to to three key advantages:
- Unlimited shelf life (in comparison to 3-5 years of Kevlar® based body armour)
- Truly exceptional level of protection from blunt force trauma (injuries following a punch, kick or blow)
- Unmatched protection from hypodermic needles.
Based on our own operational frontline experience and extensive research we can confirm that in comparison, a civil enforcement officer here in the UK and most other civilised countries is more likely to be hit, punched or kicked - rather than being stabbed or even shot.
Please view a testimonial from Andy Coates, CEO of Bailiffs Enforcement Ltd, a man with 29 years of operational frontline experience - click here
Please take a brief moment and visit our product page - click here
Our existing client base includes the following government departments:
- Trading Standards
- Environmental Health Enforcement
- Community Safety
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Dog Wardens
- Parking Enforcement
- County Court Bailiffs
- High Court Enforcement Agents
Please read our CEO's most recent articles highlighting the potential use of body armour within the above sectors:
- Can Body Armour Effectively Help Protect Bailiffs and Enforcement Officers?
- Can Stab Resistant Vests Improve the Safety of Parking Enforcement Professionals?
Please view a video demonstration of this stab resistant vest - click here
Please contact us now if you have you any further questions about
PPSS Body Armour for civil enforcement:
Tel: +44 (0) 845 5193 953 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org