ZEUS II - 300108
"The World's Toughest Forced Entry (Dynamic Entry) Mitten"
THESE are the ultimate forced entry mitten to be worn during the initial stage of any forced entry or dynamic entry operation. Tight fitting pistol/firearm gloves can be worn underneath, and as soon as forced but safe entry has been gained, the ZEUS II mittens can easily be removed allowing the operative to draw his/her pistol if required.
Ideal for SWAT Teams, similar law enforcement agencies, prison/correctional facilities and police riot teams all over the world.
Please read our CEO's article: "ZEUS II - The World's Toughest Forced Entry Mitten".
- Outer Layer: Woven Nomex with Leather palm area
- Inner Layer: 100% Cut-Tex® PRO
- EN 388:2003 Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest level possible)
- EN 388:2003 Puncture Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 407 5.1 Burning Behaviour - Flame Resistance Level 4 (the highest level possible)
- EN 407 5.3 Convective Heat - Heat Resistance Level 3 (forearm) and level 4 (palm of hand)
- Carbon knuckle protection
- Polycarbonate sheets along the tops of all fingers, back of the hand and entire forearm area, offering additional puncture protection (from fallen glass e.g. during forced entry operations)
- Official test reports are available upon special request
For intellectual property/copyright reasons, Cut-Tex® PRO labelled products cannot be sold and delivered to Germany.