EV1 - Executive Bullet Proof Vests for Diplomatic Security
Our very stylish EV1 executive bullet proof vests can become a part of any black or grey suit while offering NIJ Level IIIA ballistic protection according to NIJ Standard 0101.04
However, please note this great piece of personal protective equipment offers also protection from additional handguns such as Tokarev Ball 7.62 x 25mm and Makarov 9 x 18mm.
In case you wish to see test reports or certifications for our EV1 executive bullet proof vests from the Beschussamt Mellrichstadt in Germany... please do not hesitate and make contact with us by email or telephone. We are more than happy to forward you all relevant documents.
A European high performance ballistic material is taking care of the above ballistic protection, whilst temperature regulating Outlast® space technology will deal with all issue in reference to body heat and moisture, making this executive bullet proof vests perfect for hot and humid conditions.
Please take a moment and view our very informative video demonstration click here
A weight of only 1.65kg, thickness of just 6.5mm and protective area of 0.28sqm, makes this new outstanding bullet proof vest a real contender. A specially developed high performance 0.85mm thin trauma liner provides highly effective blunt trauma protection.Also available as COVERT Bullet Proof Vests
Executive Bullet Proof Vests - Model EV1 - Specification
- Tested & certified to NIJ Level IIIA according to NIJ Std 0101.04
- Also offering protection from handguns, such as Makarov 9 x 18mm and Tokarev Ball 7.62 x 25mm
- Offering outstanding protection from hypodermic needles
- Performance unaffected by moisture
- Great protective area: 0.28sqm
- Extremely thin: 6.5mm
- Extremely lightweight: 1.65kg light
- Two fully functional front pockets
- Available colours: black or grey
- Available sizes: S - 6XL