Our recently developed concealable MV2 model is already being worn by Diplomatic Protection Teams, Personal Security Details and specific law enforcement units alike.
250mm x 300mm front and rear pockets allow you to insert any NIJ Level III or IV ballistic plates in case your ballistic threat is higher than that of handguns.
Offering not only NIJ Std 0101.06 Level IIIA certified ballistic protection, they also protect the wearer from full contact shots as required by the FBI and the infamously stringent German Police body armour test protocol. Official test reports are of course available upon special request.
This advanced design has also been successfully tested against a general issue TASER® device, which was recently conducted in a realistic operational setting – with a negative effect on the wearer. The wearer was not incapacitated by the Taser discharge nor suffered any effects of the device.
If you require a covert ballistic vest without the plate options, please see our Covert Ballistic Vest.
Features & benefits
- Protection against full contact shots
- Protection against TASER®
- Ultra-thin and lightweight
- Hard wearing
- Adjustable Velcro shoulder straps for more comfort
- Zipped concealed front and rear pockets for additional 250x300mm ballistic plates
- Manufactured under strictly ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled conditions
- Performance unaffected by moisture
Who is this product suitable for?
- Private Security Details (PSD/PMC/PSC)
- Law Enforcement Officers (LEO)
- Executive/Diplomatic Protection Professionals
- Homeland Security Agencies
- Customs and Border Protection
- Prisoner Transportation
- Immigration Control
- Airport Securities