PPSS Slash Resistant Gloves
WITH OPTIONAL NEEDLE RESISTANCE
Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves Using Cut-Tex® PRO
The 2015 range of PPSS Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves are being manufactured using our very own high performance cut resistant fabric Cut-Tex® PRO, offering tested and certified cut protection to those operating in higher risk environments.
PPSS Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves are already being worn and respected by law enforcement, prison and private security officers as well as other homeland security and civil enforcement professionals around the world.
- Key Advantages
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cut-Tex® PRO provides excellent cut resistance to BS EN 388:2003 Level 5 (the highest level possible)
- Amazing durability - even after washing and regular wear
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Latex® free - meaning PPSS Cut Resistant Gloves can be worn against the skin
What cut protection levels do PPSS Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves offer?
- ISO 13997:1999 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (the highest possible)
- ASTM F-1790 Blade Cut Resistance Level 4
What level of needle and puncture protection do PPSS Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves offer?
- EN 388:2003 Puncture Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
What other levels of protection do PPSS Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves offer?
- EN 388:2003 Tear Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
- EN 388:2003 Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (the highest possible)
Can PPSS design and manufacture BESPOKE slash & needle resistant gloves?
Yes, PPSS employs a number of textile design specialists, who will be more than happy to assist you in the design of cut resistant gloves based on your operational duties, risks and threats. Please contact us for more information.
Please view our extensive range of PPSS Slash & Needle Resistant Gloves - but please note that we are more than happy to design, develop and manufacture specialised, bespoke cut resistant gloves, based on your individual needs, specifications and operational duties and risks.*
As a cut and needle resistant gloves manufacturer, PPSS is continually looking for new and ingenious combinations of materials to achieve the greatest cut protection possible, whilst still allowing you, the wearer, enough dexterity to perform all of your required activities.
However, we feel that Cut-Tex® PRO, our very own high performance fabric is the ultimate choice for all of our protective gloves.
*Minimum order volume for bespoke slash resistant glove designs: 50pcs
Please contact us now if you have you any further questions about
PPSS Slash Resistant Gloves:
Tel: +44 (0) 845 5193 953