Cut & Bite Resistant Sleeves (Arm Guards) - Version 2
Our tightly fitted and primarily covertly worn Cut-Tex® PRO lined bite and cut resistant sleeves or arm guards are offering BS EN 388:2003 blade cut resistance level 5 and typically used by professionals working within sectors, such as mental health, special needs, challenging behaviour or severe learning disabilities, as well as law enforcement and prisons.
- Offering EN 388:2003 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- Offering ISO 13997:1999 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
- Offering ASTM F 1790-05 blade cut resistance level 4
- Offering EN 388:2003 abrasion resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- Offering EN 388:2003 tear resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
- Will reduce the risk of human teeth from penetrating the wearer's skin
- Worn tight around your forearm
- Inner Lining: A highly breathable and moisture wicking fabric
- Machine washable to 40° Celsius
- Achieved excellent results in Dimensional Stability Test
- CE marked (Cat II PPE Directive)
For intellectual property/copyright reasons, Cut-Tex® PRO labelled products cannot be sold and delivered to Germany.