Our PPSS Hi Viz Overt Stab Resistant Vests are EN 471:2003 compliant and feature outer covers made out of highly durable Cordura® fabric and include two large box pockets and front zip fastening. They can be put on or taken off within a very few seconds. Additional radio loops, docks for body worn video solutions and Velcro identification badges can be added upon request.
They are worn on top of your existing clothing and effectively help protect the wearer against attacks from edged weapons, hypodermic needles and blunt force trauma injuries.
Based on our own operational frontline experience and extensive research, we can only stress that an impact based assault in most countries is more likely and frequent than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm. Nevertheless blunt force trauma injuries can lead to organ failure, irreparable injuries and long term disability.
Please view our latest product development:
Tabard Style Hi Viz Stab Vests - The Non-Confrontational Design Option
Features & Benefits
- Concealable and lightweight
- Shields the spine, ribs and all vital organs
- Comfortably worn
- Easily put on and taken off within seconds
- Indefinite lifespan (compared to Kevlar's 3-5 year lifespan)
- Who is this product suitable for?
- 5mm KR1 model
- Anyone dealing with high risk individuals, such as potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers
- Those operating in geographical areas known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances
- Lone workers frequently faced with frustrated and disappointed customers
- Home or office visitors that enforce laws and regulations, police the system or deliver bad news
- Individuals or teams that secure and protect property, events and people
Highly durable nylon fabric
Adjustable shoulder and side straps
High-tech spacer fabric providing the highest level of comfort when worn in hot and humid environments
Full front YKK zip for ease of removing and putting on the vestComplies with BS EN 471:2003
Please contact us now if you have you any further questions
about PPSS Stab Resistant Vests:
Tel: +44 (0) 845 5193 953 | Email: email@example.com