CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing is an innovative brand of protective work wear, designed to protect professionals in the glass and metal industries from manual handling injuries.
Our products take cut resistant clothing to a whole new level. Our specialist fabric, Cut-Tex® PRO offers outstanding levels of cut, tear, abrasion and puncture resistance, while being durable, lightweight and comfortable. Used across the CutPRO® range, it provides the best possible defense against cuts and lacerations and gives workers personal protection they will want to wear
Please browse our regularly updated website and view just a few examples of our new outstanding cut resistant clothing range. Click on the following CutPRO® logo:
In order to create and supply new, modern and bespoke cut resistant clothing designs, taking ’durability’ and ‘quality’ to a completely new level, PPSS Group has worked closely with one the UK’s leading Universities.
We believe that there are differences between one flat glass company and another. We also believe that there are differences between one sheet metal company and another. The differences might be based on one of several of the following:
- Precise operational tasks (manual handling Vs automatisation)
- Operational risks, especially in regards to ‘risk of laceration’
- Temperature of environment
- History of accidents and precise type/location of cut injuries
- Additional factors
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing – Bespoke Designs
- We would like to offer YOU a greater role in the design/development of the cut resistant garments YOUR workforce will be wearing.
- We would like to offer YOU ‘options’ in terms of designs, colours, available materials and define what precise areas of the garment should offer a higher and more durable level of cut protection.