PPSS Anti-Spit Masks have been designed to effectively help protect homeland security, police officers and other frontline professionals from infectious diseases transmitted by a person spitting saliva or infected blood.
Spitting has well known serious potential health risks. It is not just the officer that is affected but also their family, as tests and treatment for suspected contagious diseases can last for several months and lead to severe stress and anxiety.
Despite controversy around the use of spit hoods (or spit guards), we are committed to protecting professionals from operational risks. When used correctly, our Anti-Spit Masks are breathable, worn without discomfort, and can be removed without contact with bodily fluids. This ensures our hardworking protectors go home safe at the end of their shift.
Please read our CEO’s article at: www.ppss-group.com/blog/ppss-anti-spit-masks-to-effectively-help-protect-frontline-professionals
Features & Benefits
- Simple and fast to deploy
- Developed through intensive field testing
- One size fits all
- Individually packed and labelled
- Allows you to observe your suspect’s face
- Excellent visibility
- Safe, secure and lightweight
- Available in box of 100pcs only
Who is this product suitable for?
- Law Enforcement Officers (LEO)
- Homeland Security Agencies
- Prison & Corrections Officers