The overt reflective stab vests in black are EN 17353 certified, which is an EU standard that imposes requirements on enhanced visibility protective clothing worn in medium risk situations, such as working near slow moving vehicles or car parks.
No other overt reflective stab vests offer this degree of protection; the real protection levels needed when confronted with the real threats of today.
We manufacture our stab resistant body armour to mitigate the risks faced from not only our own front-line experience but from yours too.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra Lightweight
- Protects all the vital organs
- Ergonomically cast for comfort and fit
- Redesigned for quick donning
- Will not degrade unlike other body armour materials
- Improved, advanced materials that will withstand impact from today's realistic threats
- Also available in hi vis yellow or navy blue
Who are our overt reflective stab vests in black suitable for?
Our stab vests are suitable for anyone who may be confronted with, or faced with dealing with violence and aggression, particularly those working in the following front-line professions:
- Healthcare Security
- University Security
- Local Government Enforcement
- Borders Agencies
- Facilities Management
- Private Security Companies
- Door Supervisors
- Parking Enforcement Officers
- Court Security
- Public Transport
- Shopping Centre Security
- Airport Security
- Stadiums Security
- Public Attraction Security Teams
- Revenue Collection Officers
- Eviction Officers
- and any other profession where an overt security presence is deemed appropriate
Please also visit our dedicated website for SlashPRO Slash Resistant Clothing,
offering ultra-dependable cut level 5 protection from cuts. A significant cut to your muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves can cause rapid blood loss, subsequent shock, loss of life or simply immobility.