Stab Resistant Vest – Covert KR1 or NIJ I
PPSS covert stab resistant vests are fully concealable and discreet. They are usually worn underneath clothing, and effectively help protect the wearer against attacks from edged weapons, hypodermic needles as well as blunt force trauma injuries.
Based on many years of our own operational frontline experience and extensive research, we can only stress that an impact based assault in most countries is more likely and frequent than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm. Nevertheless blunt force trauma injuries can lead to organ failure, irreparable injuries and long term disability.
Please note the outer covers for our covert stab resistant vests are made out of the lightest available materials to further aid the concealability.
In case you have a spare moment please read our CEO’s blog “Body Armour – Why” which is of great relevance to the questions if body armour should be issued.
Features & Benefits
- Concealable and lightweight
- Shields the spine, ribs and all vital organs
- Comfortably worn
- Easily put on and taken off within seconds
- Indefinite lifespan (compared to Kevlar’s 3-5 year lifespan)
- Our covert stab resistant vests offer unlimited shelf life (compared to 3-5 years life span of Kevlar® made body armour)
- Outstanding protection from blunt force trauma (usually suffered following a kick, punch or blow from a blunt object)
- Extremely lightweight
- Home Office (HOSDB) certified
- NIJ certified
Who is this product suitable for:
- Anyone dealing with high risk individuals, such as potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers
- Those operating in geographical areas known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances
- Lone workers frequently faced with frustrated and disappointed customers
- Home or office visitors that enforce laws and regulations, police the system or deliver bad news
- Individuals or teams that secure and protect property, events and people