Stab and Spike Resistant Vest – Covert NIJ III
PPSS Covert Stab Resistant Vests are fully concealable and discreet. They are usually worn underneath clothing, and effectively help protect the wearer against attacks from edged weapons. They also offer unrivalled and 100% reliable protection from hypodermic needles as well as blunt force trauma.
Based on our own operational frontline experience and extensive research, we can only stress that an impact based assault in most countries is more likely and frequent than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm. Nevertheless blunt force trauma injuries can lead to organ failure, irreparable injuries and long term disability.
Please note the outer covers are made out of the lightest available materials to further aid the concealability of this stab resistant vest.
For our lightweight Covert Stab Resistant KR1 Vest, see here.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding level of protection from blunt force trauma
- Extremely tough and durable
- Front opening means full securing of the garment is extremely simple and fast
- World’s best performance/cost ratio
- Unlimited shelf life
- Comfortably worn – exceptional manoeuvrability
- NIJ certified
Protection From The Following Threats:
- Blunt impact weapons – including hammers, clubs, bricks, snooker balls, gym weights
- High impact cutting weapons – including axes and machetes
- Makeshift edged weapons, shanks and razor blades
- Heavy assault, including kicks and punches
- Blunt trauma injury associated with all the above
Who is this product suitable for:
- CERT (Correctional Emergency Response Teams)
- NTRG (National Tactical Response Groups)
- Tactical Support Units
- Prison Riot Teams
- Anyone operating within an environment known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances, e.g. detention centres, immigration removal centre etc
- Anyone dealing with high risk individuals, such as violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers, or other with a known history of serious violence
- Individuals or teams that secure and protect property, events and people where violent incidents occur frequently