Our recently developed hi viz bullet resistant vests model HVV2 is currently being worn by Campus Police and Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) primarily operating in public areas where a ‘highly visible presence’ is paramount.
Offering not only NIJ Std 0101.06 Level IIIA certified ballistic protection, our hi viz bullet resistant vests also protect the wearer from full contact shots as required by the FBI and the infamously stringent German Police body armour test protocol. Official test reports are of course available upon special request.
This advanced design has also been successfully tested against a general issue TASER® device, which was recently conducted in a realistic operational setting – with a negative effect on the wearer. The wearer was not incapacitated by the Taser discharge nor suffered any effects of the device.
The ballistic protection can easily be increased by adding NIJ Level III or IV ballistic plates into the 250x300mm front and rear pockets.
Please also read our information on our Hi Viz STAB resistant vests.
Features & benefits
- Protection against full contact shots
- Protection against TASER®
- Hard wearing
- Adjustable Velcro shoulder straps for more comfort
- Velcro fasten concealed front and rear pockets for additional 250x300mm
- Manufactured under strictly ISO 9001:2008 quality controlled conditions
- Performance unaffected by moisture
Who is this product suitable for?
- Law Enforcement Officers (LEO)
- Homeland Security Agencies
- Customs and Border Protection
- Prisoner Transportation
- Immigration Control
- Airport Securities