Stab Resistant Vests – Tabard KR1 or NIJ I
Tabard Style Stab Resistant Vests made by PPS Group are of a ‘non-confrontational’ design and EN 471:2003 compliant and feature outer covers made out of a water resistant overt cover made out of a 100% high performance breathable coated polyester.. They can be put on or taken off within a very few seconds. Additional radio loops, docks for body worn video solutions and Velcro identification badges can be added upon request.
Our tabard style stab resistant vests manufactured by PPSS Group are worn on top of your existing clothing and effectively help protect the wearer against attacks from edged weapons. They also offer unrivalled and 100% reliable protection from hypodermic needles as well as blunt force trauma.
Based on our own operational frontline experience and extensive research, we can only stress that an impact based assault in most countries is more likely and frequent than an attack involving an edged weapon or firearm. Nevertheless blunt force trauma injuries can lead to organ failure, irreparable injuries and long term disability.
Please read our CEO’s blog: “Body Armour – Why?”
- 400121/ORG or YEL
Features & Benefits
- Non-confrontational design
- Unlimited shelf life (compared to 3-5 years life span of Kevlar ® made body armour)
- Outstanding protection from blunt force trauma (usually suffered following a kick, punch or blow from a blunt object)
- Extremely lightweight (2.3kg)
- Ultra-thin (5mm)
- Home Office (CAST) certified
Who is this product suitable for?
- Facility Management
- Civil Enforcement
- Public Transport
- Professionals looking for non-confrontational protection